Please visit the following bloggies who did the Quiz for brilliant answers:
1. What is the main ingredient of “potage st germain”?
A – Peas
2. What is a cordial?
A – It could refer to an alcoholic or non-alcoholic or medicinal beverage.
3. Where did chicken kiev originate from?
A – Many theories exist, but most people say that it must have been inRussia or Ukraine, but most theories say that it must be from the Ukrainen capital called Kiev.
4. What two ingredients MUST BE in a cassoulet?
A – Beans and Meat.
5. What is the main ingredient of the Greek dish Spanakorizo?
A – Spinach or green beans and rice.
6. What does “Kleftiko” mean?
A – “hidden”.
7. Sage is native to which area?
A – The Mediterranean.
8. What are the traditional ingredients of Beef Wellington?
A – The traditional ingredients are a whole seared fillet of beef, spread with sautéed mushrooms and wrapped in pastry.
9. What is the dough called that is used to make croquet-en-bouches’s puffs?
A – Choux pastry.
10. What is the traditional Thailand soup made of coconut and chicken called?
A – tom ka gai
Spanakorizo pic from http://www.diningguide.hu/recept/etterem-informacio-6231