Thanks to my two friends Tandy from Lavender and Lime and Angeliqueca from Pretty little thing, waiting for the King, in the jungle Room for doing this quiz! Please read there answers since it is better than mine!!
1. What is the main ingredient of a farinata?
A – Chickpea flour.
2. What is a burrata?
A – A burrata is a fresh mozzarella ball that has cream inside it.
3. What is traditionally the main ingredient of a croquette?
A- Mashed potatoes.
4. If I talk about Nemagold, Hernandez, Travis or White delight, what am I talking about?
A – Sweet potatoes.
5. What is the difference between a taquito and a flauta?
A – Flautas and Taquitos are very similar and the terms are used interchangeable depending on where you are. But the main difference is that usually Flautas are flour torillas, and Taquitos are made of corn tortillas.
6. What are the three main ingredients of the Greek soup, called Kotopoulo avgolemono?
A – Chicken, egg and lemon.
7. What is the difference between a broad bean and a fava bean?
A – Nothing, it is the same thing!
What is Strozzapreti also known as?
A – Ricotta and Spinach dumplings.
9. What does oregano means?
A- “Joy of the mountain.”
10. What is rillettes?
A – Rillettes is a preparation of meat similar to pâté. Originally made with pork, the meat is cubed or chopped, salted heavily and cooked slowly in fat until it is tender.