Please go and read the following bloggers answers for great and interesting information!
1. What is the main ingredient of huevos rancheros?
A – Eggs
2. Where do empanadas originate from?
A – China! (To read more about this go to http://www.wine-republic.com/restaurants/605-empanadas-a-tale-of-more-than-two-cities)
3. What is Quesadillas primarily filled with?
4. What is a mimosa?
A – A mimosa is a cocktail frequently served at brunch and formal breakfasts and it contains orange juice and champagne, usually in a one-to-three ratio, and is served in a chilled champagne flute.
5. Where does gado-gado originate from?
A – Indonesia
6. What is paccheri?
A – Paccheri is a wide tubular Italian pasta.
7. What is a grand mimosa?
A – A grand mimosa is mimosa with Grand Marnier added.
8. What is lamb lettuce better known as?
A – Mache
9. What is the main ingredient of a tarator sauce?
A – Yoghurt and cucumbers
10. If something is cooked ‘a la crecy’ what is the garnish
A – Carrots
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!