This is a quick and easy pasta dish. Perfect to make on weekdays, when you don’t have time to spend hours in front of the stove.
This is another repost. A post the original recipe here!
Bacon and Mushroom pasta
By: Pink Polka Dot Food
Recipe Type: Main
Quick and easy pasta dish recipe
- 400 – 500g pasta of your choice
- 375g of bacon, chopped
- 1 tin condensed mushroom soup
- 250ml grated cheddar cheese
- 250ml cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil the pasta in salted water till cooked.
- Fry the bacon in a little bit of oil till crispy.
- Add the mushroom soup, grated cheddar and cream and heat through (do not cook) until the cheese has melted.
- Add the drained pasta and mix.