It seems like the judges on Dinner Divas enjoyed this dish that I made the most! They even said that everything should be removed and I should serve only THIS as a vegetarian dish! 🙂
….and it is true, you can get kids (of seventeen) to eat broccoli when you make it this way!
I used Nu-laid eggs for this recipe!
- 1 large broccoli broken into florets
- 4 extra large Nu-laid eggs
- 250ml sour cream
- 100ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 5ml freshly grounded nutmeg
- salt and freshly grounded black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 160ºC.
- Butter 4 large ramekins or spray with a non-stick baking spray.
- Steam the broccoli until just soft in a little bit of water.
- Drain the broccoli in a coriander and spoon into the ramekins.
- Beat the eggs and sour cream together.
- Add 50ml of the grated parmesan and the nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle the remaining 50ml parmesan on top and bake for 35 minutes.