This is something for a braai and tastes best cooked on coals. It can be served as part of your main meal or as a starter or a snack. It makes 8 portions.
Boerewors and Vegetables on sticks
By: Pink Polka Dot Food
Recipe Type: Mains or starters
Boerewors and vegetable sosaties with a dipping sauce
- 600g boerewors, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ red pepper, cubed
- ½ green pepper, cubed
- 4 baby marrows cut into large pieces
- Small sosatie sticks
- For the dipping sauce:
- 60ml sweet chilli sauce
- 30ml soya sauce
- 5ml olive oil
- Thread pieces of boerewors onto the sosatie stick, alternating with the vegetables.
- Braai the sticks on medium coals until it is done to your preference.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce together and serve on the side with the Boerewors sticks.