Another Quiz to keep you busy over the weekend!
Please copy the questions and paste to your own blog and answer on your blog. Remember to leave a message to tell me that you did the Quiz! Have fun!
1. What type of meat is traditionally used in a Cacciatore stew?
2. What is a Muffaletta?
3. What are Scotch eggs?
4. Sweet peppers don’t produce the chemical responsible for the hot chilli burn. What is this chemical?
5. What is japonais?
6. What is the name of the traditional Greek anise-flavored aperitif?
7. What is Schiacciata?
8. Are Brinjals fruit or vegetables?
9. Which natural edible product can never spoil?
10. Approximately how many liters of milk are required to make 500g butter?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!!