Well, I was supposed to post the Friday Food Quiz, yesterday, but after all the problems that I experienced with my ISP, I just could not do it. So here it is today! Please participate and have fun!
If you are going to do the quiz, please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
I will post the answers to the Quiz late on TUESDAY evening with a link to your answers!
1. Kimchi is a fermented condiment from which country?
2. Name three Asian greens?
3. If I talk about Fuerte, Pinkerton and Hass, what am I referring to?
4. What is Tahini?
5. Pad Thia is one of the national dishes of which country?
6. What are the main ingredients of Pad Thai?
7. What is Tamarind?
8. What is considered as the three ingredients of the Asian “holy trinity” in culinary terms?
9. What is the main difference between Scotch whiskey and Irish whiskey?
10. When is Panga on SASSI’s green list?
All the questions are from the June 2011 issue of Pick n Pay’s Fresh Living magazine, so if you have the magazine you will be able to find all the answers!
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!