Another food quiz for the bloggies to have fun! ( I can not wait to see what answers I will get on this one!!)
If you are going to do the quiz, please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it. I will post the answers to the Quiz late on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What is “elachi” more commonly known as?
2. What spices are traditionally in Garam Masala?
3. What is bhajias?
4. To which family does watercress belong?
5. What are the main ingredients of Halva?
6. What is the culinary term for soaking fruit or vegetables in a sugar and alcohol syrup to infuse flavour?
7. What are the ingredients of advocaat?
8. Caraway seeds are native to which continent?
9 Which country produces the highest quantity of pineapples?
10. What does “to flute” mean?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!