It is Friday and since it is winter in South Africa, I am posting a food quiz to keep you occupied inside!
If you are going to do the quiz, please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
I will post the answers to the Quiz late on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What dish is known as Jewish penicillin?
2. What spices are traditionally in Ras el Hanout and what does it mean?
3. What is swede?
4. From which country is “pho bo” and when is it served?
5. Many in the food world believe the three great cuisines are which three?
6. What is a spatchcock?
7. What is the difference between Vanilla essence and Vanilla extract?
8. What is traditionally used to thicken the sauce of Sauerbraten?
9. Where does Malva pudding get its name?
10. What are Portobello mushrooms called in their juvenile state?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!