The following bloggers did the quiz:
Thanks for everyone that took part!! I really love doing this and reading the answers!!
1. What is a Mille Feuille?
A – Traditionally, a Mille Feuille is made up of three layers of puff pastry, alternating with two layers of pastry cream and the top is usually glazed with icing in white and brown strips. The pastry cream can be replaced with whipped cream or jam and the top may be dusted with icing sugar, cocoa or nuts.
2. What is the national dish of Indonesia?
A – Nasi Goreng
3. Percentage wise, how many water does a mushroom contain?
A – 90%
4. What is Ponzu?
A – Ponzu is a citrus-based sauce commonly used in Japanese cuisine.
5. What is the national fruit of India?
A – Mango, also known as “the king of fruits”.
6. What is the difference between a pawpaw and a papaya?
A – Nothing – it is the same fruit.
7. What is “Caldo verde” and what is the main ingredient?
A – Caldo Verde means green broth and it’s a very popular Portuguese soup. The main ingredients in this soup are potatoes, onions and kale.
8. What enzyme does pineapples contain that tenderizes proteins?
A – Bromelin
9. What is Amchoor more commonly known as?
A – Mango powder and it is the unripe fruit of the mango which has been dried and then powdered.
10. What is a Machiato?
A – An espresso “marked” with a dash of hot foam.
I hope you all will have a wonderful week!!