A very late food quiz!
If you are going to do the quiz, please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
I will post the answers to the Quiz late on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What is an éclade des moules?
2. What is spaetzle?
3. What type of animal correctly predicted Germany’s FIFA world cup win?
4. What is the difference between butterscotch and caramel?
5. What is the main ingredient of the Middle Eastern spread called baba ganoush?
6. What is the main ingredient of the Italian aperitif, called cynar?
7. Why is starfruit toxic to patients with chronic renal failure?
8. What is bitterballen?
9. What gives red velvet cake its red colour?
10. What are the main ingredients of a Californian roll?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!!
Remember it is the Whale Festival in Hermanus this weekend!! Our own Giggling gourmet and Nataniël will be cooking at the festival – read more about this event at http://www.checkers.co.za/news/Pages/The-Checkers-Living-Table.aspx