Everyone, of my regular participants, asked for a food quiz!…so here is one at last… and this is quite a difficult one, but some of the questions are from my fellow food bloggers’s blogs!
If you are going to do the quiz, please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What is an Italian dumpling better known as?
2. What is “strata” in culinary terms?
3. What does “sous vide” means?
4. The “fifth taste” discovered by Japanese scientists, called “umami” describes what?
5. What are the main ingredients of “vichyssoise?
6. What is Mentsuyu?
7. The fruit of which African tree is used to make monkey bread?
8. Why is fish traditionally served with lemon?
9. What is tahini?
10. What are the basic ingredients of Fregolata, a hard and crumby cake, which are eaten all over northernItalyat the end of a meal?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!