This is an easy quiz…I think!! I hope everyone reading this post, will try to answer it!?
If you are going to do the quiz, please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
Tip: Most of the questions in this quiz are from the December edition of Pick and Pay’s Fresh Living magazine!
1. Who introduced Turkeys to Europe?
2. What is Gammon?
3. What are the three main ingredients of the cocktail Cosmopolitan?
4. What are Mince pies filled with nowadays?
5. What is a Bundt cake?
6. Where did Panforte originate from?
7. What is sprue?
8. What is fresh coriander called in America?
9. In which country is stollen a traditional Christmas cake?
10. What is Chami?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!