Well, it is Friday and time for another Food Quiz!
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prices; it is just something to do for fun!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. Where is the dish Vindaye a traditional dish?
2. What are the main ingredients of a classic French Sabayon?
3. What is Ochazuke and from which country?
4. What type of dish is Pasha and when is it normally eaten?
5. What is a “silk squash” better known as?
6. What is Crostatas?
7. What is Sunflower greens?
8. What differentiates a “Pot pie” from another pie?
9. What are the main ingredients of the spice “bzar” (or bezar)?
10. What plant does tapioca come from?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!