Good evening, it is Friday again and time for another Food Quiz to keep you busy and out of mischief over the weekend!
I cannot believe that I have posted 71 of these quizzes already. (No wonder I am running out of questions!)
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prices; it is just something to do for fun!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What does “to butterfly” means in culinary term?
2. What are traditional peperonata’s main ingredients?
3. What is a whoopie pie?
4. Mission, Manzanillo, Sevillano and Ascolano are varieties of which fruit?
5. What are traditional financier’s main ingredients and why are they called financiers?
6. Where does lemongrass originate from?
7. Where did Swiss rolls originate from and what are the main ingredients of a Swiss roll?
8. How many “eyes” does a coconut have?
9. What is “crimini” more commonly known as?
10. What is the cooking method that combines stewing, steaming and roasting called?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!
Picture with the courtesy of Mitzi Reddy.