Good evening, it is Friday again and time for another Food Quiz to keep you busy and out of mischief over the weekend.
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prices; it is just something to do for fun!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
- What is a rendang?
- What does “to butterfly” means?
- What is meadowsweet and what is it used for?
- What does Mulligatawny means?
- What does the term “coats a spoon” means?
- What is “Ouefs en Meurette”?
- What are the main ingredients of paneer?
- What is the name of Nepal’s most favourite dish?
- What is the main ingredient of Chaas?
- What do gazpacho, bouillabaisse and bisque have in common?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!
Picture as a clue to question 4 with the permission of Sous Chef: