This was a great week, but totally exhausting!! I have been spending great days with my family and I have been working a lot!
It is time for another Food Quiz, since I have not posted one in a while.
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prices; it is just something to do for fun! A hint: Most of these questions are from features in June 2012’s Fresh Living, Pick and Pay’s Foodie Magazine!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What is the main ingredient of “potage st. germain”?
2. What is a cordial?
3. Where did chicken kiev originate from?
4. What two ingredients MUST BE in a cassoulet?
5. What is the main ingredient of the Greek dish Spanakorizo?
6. What does “Kleftiko” mean?
7. Sage is native to which area?
8. What are the traditional ingredients of Beef Wellington?
9. What is the dough called that is used to make croquet-en-bouches’s puffs?
10. What is the traditional Thailand soup made of coconut and chicken called?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!
On 29 June 2011 I posted this recipe for Wimbledon Cupcakes!
On 29 June 2009 I posted this recipe for Seafood Curry!