Firstly I want to let you know that I am changing my main blog from http://pinkpolkadotfood.wordpress.com/ to http://www.pinkpolkadotfood.com/. I wanted to terminate my wordpress blog on 10 July 2012, but was down with a cold and could not make all the necessary changes in time. I can unfortunately not keep my subscribers, so please subscribe at my new blog, if you still want to get updates on my posts.
It has been extremely cold in Cape Town the last couple of days and apparently it is going to get worse over the weekend! So keep warm and try your hand on my 75th Food Quiz! I hope you will all enjoy reading the participant’s answers as much as I do!
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prizes; it is just something to do for fun!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What is Hähnchenschnitzel in Germany?
2. What is the main ingredient of Bucatini al’Amatriciana?
3. What is Yuzu?
4. What is au levain?
5. Where did bruschetta originate from?
6. Where did croutons originate from?
7. What is the fruit known as that is a cross between a Murcott- and Clementine oranges?
8. What is the function of a pie funnel?
9. What does “to scald” means in culinary terms?
10. What fish are also known as mahi-mahi or dolphin fish?