It is Friday and I am posting some food questions! Enjoy and try to participate!
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prizes; it is just something to do for fun!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What is the Persian dish, called Tahdig?
2. What are the main ingredients of a daube?
3. What does ‘almondegas’, ‘keftedes’, ‘kyufte’ and ‘bakso’ have in common?
4. What is sumac?
5. What is ghooreh?
6. What did the ancient Greeks called “foods of the gods”?
7. What is the main ingredient of galettes?
8. What is a spat?
9. Cavendish, Williams and Lady fingers are varieties of which fruit?
10. Where did Paneer Tika Masala originate from?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!
Pic sourced from the Internet!