It is Friday and I am posting some food questions! Enjoy and try to participate!
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prizes; it is just something to do for fun!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1.What is the main ingredient of a farinata?
2.What is a burrata?
3. What is traditionally the main ingredient of a croquette?
4. If I talk about Nemagold, Hernandez, Travis or White delight, what am I talking about?
5. What is the difference between a taquito and a flauta?
6. What are the three main ingredients of the Greek soup, called Kotopoulo avgolemono?
7. What is the difference between a broad bean and a fava bean?
8. What is Strozzapreti also known as?
9. What does oregano means?
10. What is rillettes?
Picture with the courtesy of Meatballs and Milkshakes!