The last food Quiz that I have posted was on 17 August, almost 2 months ago!! I was busy with soooo many things since that, but more about that later!!
This is Food Quiz Number 78, posted by PinkPolkaDotFood!! Enjoy and try to participate!
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prizes for answering this quiz; it is just something to do for fun! But look out for some prizes soon!!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What is the main ingredient of huevos rancheros?
2. Where do empanadas originate from?
3. What is Quesadillas primarily filled with?
4. What is a mimosa?
5. Where does gado-gado originate from?
6. What is paccheri?
7. What is a grand mimosa?
8. What is lamb lettuce better known as?
9. What is the main ingredient of a tarator sauce?
10. If something is cooked ‘a la crecy’ what is the garnish?
Enjoy the weekend and always remember to have fun in the kitchen!
Pic sourced from the Internet!