I was not inspired to do a Food Quiz the last couple of months. That was until Sidey told me that she is missing the quizzes and one of my friends said that although she never participated she just loved to see the questions and read the answers from everyone!
So please participate, whether “tongue in cheek” or providing the correct answers!
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple:
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
There are no prizes for answering this quiz; it is just something to do for fun!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. What is palmiers also known as?
2. Where will you most traditionally be served “Soji”?
3. What is a ragout?
4. What is a Monte Bianco?
5. What is orzata?
6. What are the main ingredients of a meuniére sauce?
7. What is an Heirloom seed?
8. What is the main ingredient of beignets de banane?
9. What is the main ingredient of falafels?
10. What does “pickling” means in culinary terms?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!