It is a long weekend and I am sure that you are bored by now!! J I am giving you another Food Quiz to keep you occupied over the weekend! Please participate, whether “tongue in cheek” or providing the correct answers!
If you have never done this before, the rules are quite simple.
1. Please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog.
2. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
3. If you do not have a blog, you are welcome to mail the answers to me at email@example.com. I will happily post your answers on my blog!
There are no prizes for answering this quiz; it is just something to do for fun!
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
- What does pomegranate mean?
- Where is Torta Pasqualina traditionally served on Easter Friday?
- Where is Mazurek cake traditionally served over Easter?
- What are the main ingredients of mayiritsa, a Greek Easter soup?
- What is the main ingredient of a Pilaf?
- What are quenellas?
- What is traditionally served on top of “steak tartare”?
- What is the difference between a bouchée and a vol-au-vent?
- When is Babka traditionally served?
- What is “kokkina avga”?
Enjoy the week and look out for the next Food quiz to be published soon!
Pic sourced from the Internet!