Ginger is one of those things that people either love or hate. I enjoy the taste a lot.
Ginger is also very healthy and research found that ginger is a powerful weapon in the treatment of ovarian cancer and can actually prevent colon cancer.
Ginger can also be successfully use for the treatment of morning and motion sickness. It is a natural heartburn remedy. It is most often taken in the form of tea for this purpose of heartburn, morning or motion sickness. Ginger has very positive effects upon the digestive tract, which makes it very effective in curing stomach ailments such as food poisoning.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural painkiller has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and the flu. Ginger may provide migraine relief due to its ability to stop prostaglandins from causing pain and inflammation in blood vessels.
For more information on the health benefits of ginger visit http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/10-health-benefits-of-ginger.html
- 800g pork schnitzel, cut into strips
- 30ml sunflower oil
- A bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 1 baby cabbage, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper,sliced
- 125g baby corn
- 125g mange tout
- 60ml fresh grated ginger
- 90ml soya sauce
- 60ml tomato paste
- 15ml lemon juice
- 30ml brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Salt and black
- 60ml toasted sesame seeds
- Jasmine rice to serve with
- Heat the oil in a wok or a large frying pan.
- Stir fry the pork strips until browned. Remove from the pot.
- Stir fry all the vegetables and ginger for a couple of minutes until al denté.
- Add the soya sauce, tomato sauce, lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon sticks. Return the meat and mix through.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds with jasmine rice.