This is another meal that can be made in minutes. Most of the regular visitors to my blog will know that I can be very lazy and I often post recipes for quick and easy meals! 🙂
Pasta and chorizo feature regularly in my recipes. For this recipe I used Woolworths’s Spanish sausages.You can also replace the chorizo with bacon.
Children will love this pasta with chorizo and peas.
- 500g farfalle pasta
- 15ml butter
- 450g chorizo, sliced
- 250g frozen peas
- 150ml grated cheddar cheese
- 250ml cream
- salt and pepper
- 125g fresh mangetout
- Cook the pasta in salty boiling water until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the sliced chorizo until just done.
- Steam the frozen peas for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the fried chorizo with the pan juices, steamed peas, cheddar cheese and cream to the warm pasta. Season with salt and pepper and mix through.
- Garnish with the fresh mange tout and serve.