Another side dish with a braai, but it will also be great as a vegetarian dish, if you add some feta cheese!
Side dishes for the braai, Part 2: Couscous with chickpeas and corn
By: Pink Polka Dot Food
Recipe Type: Side dish
A recipe for couscous with chickpeas and corn
- 250g couscous
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 1 x tin Rhodes corn, drained
- 1 x tin Rhodes chickpeas, drained
- 15ml masala powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Bring the stock to the boil in a pot, add the couscous, stir and remove from the stove. Cover with a lid and stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the corn, chickpeas and masala powder and mix through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fresh coriander and serve.