Yet another side dish ideally suited to be served alongside braaivleis. This baby potato and fresh herb salad is simple and easy to make AND everyone loves it.
Side dishes for the braai, Part 3: Baby potato and mixed herb salad
By: Pink Polka Dot Food
Recipe Type: Side dish
A baby potato recipe; baby potato's are served with fresh herbs and a few other simple ingredients.
- 500g baby potatoes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 45ml mixed fresh herbs (oregano, basil, chives and thyme), shredded
- 60ml wholegrain mustard
- 15ml olive oil
- 30ml lime juice (or lemon juice)
- Cook the baby potatoes until cooked in salted water and drain.
- Add the onions and fresh herbs and mix through.
- Mix the mustard, olive oil and lime juice together and mix into the potato mix.